- 1 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the liquid ingredients and mix together.
- Slowly pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix.
- Once the batter is smooth, add in the blueberries and lightly mix in.
- Pour the batter into a lined or lightly oiled muffin tin.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the tops of the muffins create a dome shape and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, serve, and enjoy!